1. Log in to your Binance account and click [Profile] — [API Management].
2. Click [Create API].
Please note that before creating an API Key, you need to: enable two-factor authentication (2FA) on your Binance account
3. Select [System generated] API Key type.
4. Enter a label(any name) for your API Key.
5. Verify your request with 2FA devices.
6. Your API Key is now created. Save API key and Secret key in safe place. You will need them to connect to skyrex platform
7.Click on [Edit restrictions] and enable Spot & Margin Trading check-box
8. If you want to prevent your keys from expiration each 90 days disable default security check box
Now your are ready to connect your Binance account to skyrex platform. Check how to connect API to skyrex