Go to Bittrex
1. Log in to your account at FTX
2. Follow the link https://ftx.com/external-program-api-keys
3. In the «External Program» drop-down list, select «Skyrex».
4. Click on the button “Create API Key”
5. Copy the API key and API Secret from the modal window that will appear after clicking on the “Create API Key” button.
Creating keys for sub-accounts and connecting to Skyrex
1. Log in to your account at https://ftx.com/
2. Click on your account in the upper right corner.
3. In the drop-down menu, click on “Subaccounts”.
4. In the open modal window, select the sub-account you need to connect to Skyrex. If you do not have a sub-account, then you can create it by clicking «Manage Subaccounts».
5. For creating a subaccount please click on «CREATE SUBACCOUNT». In the open modal window, give the name to your subaccount and click on «CREATE SUBACCOUNT».
6. On the next page or this page https://ftx.com/subaccounts you can transfer part of your funds to this sub-account.
7. Follow the link https://ftx.com/external-program-api-keys if you want to add your FTX created subaccount as well to Skyrex.
8. In the External Program drop-down list, select Skyrex.
9. Click on the button “CREATE API KEY FOR <Your Sub Account Name>”
10. Copy the API key and API Secret from the modal window that appears after clicking on the button “CREATE API KEY FOR <Your subaccount name>”
Add FTX to skyrex
Don’t change the key settings.
Check how to connect API to skyrex